Manage PermissionsManage Permissions

Application form of Transfer to enter to Government School from Private School (with Secondary Studies)

​This Form is provided by the Ministry of Education.


How to download the form

  1. Click on “Start”, the service page will open in a new browser window
  2. Click on the "Save" button to download the form