Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Service List

Application for Consolidation and/or Subdivision of Land and Strata

This service is provided by the Town and Country Planning, Ministry of Development.

Click 'Start' to use the service.


How to use the Service

  1. Click here on how to use the service