Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Service List

Application to obtain student pass

This service is provided by Department of Immigration and National Registration under the Ministry of Home Affairs (MOHA) to enable foreign citizens to apply for student pass.  

This is an offline/counter service


General Prerequisite / Criteria

  • Foreign Citizens

How to use the Service

  • Form can be obtained at the Counter of Visa & Diplomatic Division (Bahagian Visa Lawatan & Diplomatik) or download here.
  • Application Form must be completed
  • Thr visa application from is exempted for Malaysians and Singapore
  • Documents Required :
    • Letter of application from the parent or guarantor
    • Copy of authorization letter from the Department of School, Ministry of Education
    • Copy of Birth Certificate for the relevant child
    • Copy of the child's passport and last guarantee
    • Copy of the adoption letter issued in Brunei Darussalam
    • Copy of Marriage Certificate
    • Copy of Divorce Certificate (If Applicable)
    • Copy of parents Identity Card together with warranty pass
    • Copy of BUR500/BUR555 from Labour Department