Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Service List

Manage PermissionsManage Permissions

Request for the Supply of Furniture for Government Housing

This service is provided by Public Works Depertment under the Ministry of Development for the Supply of Furniture for Government Housing.

This is an offline/counter service


General Prerequisite / Criteria

  • The applicant is required to provide the following details :-
    • Names of Tenant
    • JKR Number
    • Address of Complaints
    • Complaints ( The Defects)
    • Contact Number

How to use the Service

  • Applicant is to provide approval letter from Housing Unit of Public Service Department with regards to the new tenancy.