Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Service List

Housing Complaint by Public

This service is provided by Housing Development Department under the Ministry of Development with regards to complaint on houses defects such as structure, infrastructure and maintenance.

This is an offline/counter service


General Prerequisite / Criteria

  • Public Residents allocated in National Housing Schemes and Landless Indigenous Schemes.

How to use the Service

  • Fill in the Complaints Form at the Complaint Counter, Estate Management and Housing Section, Housing Development Department, Jalan Surapit.
  • Complaint can also be made by calling the Talian Darussalam Hotline 123.