Entry Pass Application to Ulu Temburong National Park
This service is provided by Division of Park and Community Forest, Forestry Department under the Ministry of Primary Resources and Tourism for all employees of Travel Agency whose Company is responsible in bringing tourists to Ulu Temburong National Park.
This is an offline/counter service
General Prerequisite / Criteria
- Travel Agent has to register with Tourism Development Department, Ministry of Primary Resources and Tourism.
- The employee who is still working under the Travel Agency.
- If the employee is no longer working with the travel agency or there is new employee., the company has to inform the Division of Park and Community Forestry for them to update the pass.
How to use the Service
- Travel Agent submits the written applicant to :
- Director of Forestry, Level 2, Forestry Department, Jalan Menteri Besar, Bandar Seri Begawan, BB3910, Negara Brunei Darussalam
- Employee has to fill in the request form for Ulu Temburong National Park's entry pass provided by the Department.
- Completed form attached with copy of payment receipt and one passport photo will be processed for entry pass issued.
- Entry pass is ready to be collected four (4) working days after been signed by the Director of Forestry.