Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Service List

Application of Permanent water supply

This service is provided by Water Service Department, PWD under the Ministry of Development. 

This is an offline/counter service.


General Prerequisite / Criteria

  • New building owners with approved Occupancy Permits. 

How to use the Service

  • Click on the “Start” button above and download the relevant application form.
  • Fill in the “Application for New Water Supply” (DWS/CSU/FRM01)form and submit to the ABCi together with copy of: 
    • I. Identity card (with signature) 
    • Land title
    • Occupancy permit (OP) 
    • House number issued by Survey Department V. Sales & purchase agreement (if applicable) 
    • Appointment letter for licensed contractor to fix meter
    • Latest temporary water supply bill (for construction) showing zero outstanding. 
  • More information on the water services can be found here