This service is provided by the Ministry of Education for the permit to teach at a Private Education Institution in Negara Brunei Darussalam
based on categories set under permit to teach. This is mainly for applicant who has not been registered as a teacher.
This is an offline/counter service.
General Prerequisite/ Criteria
- A trainee teacher in a private educational institution;
- A temporary teacher (including part time teacher who is still under graduate/studying);
- Applicant who has applied for registration as a teacher and whose application is still pending.
Registration Fee : $50.00
How to use the Service
An application letter must be submitted by the applicant together with copy of the following documents:
- One (1) set of Permit to Teach [Second Schedule (Form D)];
- One (1) copy of passport size photos;
- A copy of Brunei Identity Card (including foreigners who have an Brunei Identity Card);
- A copy of passport (for foreigners only);
- A copy of highest qualification (for diploma and above transcript is also to be submitted);
- Curriculum vitae;
- Other relevant documents;
- Copy of verification for:
- Student at a Higher Education Institution (student identification card / latest result slip / offering letter to a Higher Education Institution);
- Maternity certificate for teacher who have been relief.
Application Form for Registration of Educational Institution [Second Schedule (Form D)]
are available at MOE address as stated below :
Ministry of Education
Old Airport, Berakas BB3510
Negara Brunei Darussalam.
or can be downloaded here