This service is provided by the Ministry of Education for the Setting up of Board of Governors (BOG) in a private educational institution (formal).
This is an offline/counter service.
General Prerequisite / Criteria
- Chairman must be a citizen of Brunei only;
- All members must be 25 years old or above;
- For foreigners, candidate shall not exceed sixty-five  years old accordance with the guidelines of the Department of Labor, the Ministry of Home Affairs, Brunei Darussalam;
- Percentage of foreign must not exceed 30% of the entire board committee.
How to use the Service
An application letter must be submitted by the school together with the following documents:
- Application form for Registration As Governor / Director of Education Institution [First Schedule (Form B)];
- A copy of identification smart card;
- A copy of recent coloured passport size photo;
- A brief documentation on duties and responsibilities of members of the board;
- Statement A;
- An Organization chart of the Board of Governors.
Application Form for the Registration As Governor / Director Of Educational Institution [First Schedule (Form B)]
and Statement A
can be downloaded here