Compulsory Religious Education Order 2012
, Muslim parents must ensure their children are enrolled at a religious school for the duration of the compulsory religious education which is 7 to 8 years.
This service is for parents to enrol their children to a government pre-religious school.
This is an offline/counter service.
General Prerequisite / Criteria
- Children aged 7 years old, born between 1st April and 31st Mac.
How to use the Service
- Go to your selected government religious school and get the application form SRK (Sekolah Rendah / primary school) or SRS (Sekolah Swasta / private school). The list of religious schools can be found
- Fill in the form and return it back to the school. You will need to have and provide:
- Two (2) copies of the applicant's birth certificate;
- Two (2) copies of parents' / guardian's identity cards;
- Four (4) passport size photos of the applicant.
- Registration to pre-religious classes at Sekolah Ugama Antarabangsa Jerudong and Sekolah Ugama Antarabangsa Brunei begins at the start of the schools’ academic year.