Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Service List

Complaints for Social Case

​This service, provided by Department of Community Development (JAPEM), Ministry of Culture, Youth & Sports.

This is an offline/counter service


How to use the Service

  1. Click on “Start”, the service page will open in a new browser window
  2. Follow the instructions and enter the required information