This service is for businesses who are interested to become commercial importers of plants and plant products. This service is provided by the Biosecurity Division, Department of Agriculture & Agrifood under the Ministry of Primary Resources & Tourism.
This is an offline/counter service.
General Prerequisite/ Criteria
Valid Certificate of Registration for Business Names Act (Section 16 & 17).
How to use the Service
- Go to the Import Permit counter of the Biosecurity Division, Department of Agriculture & Agrifood and get the application form "PB/F/002". They are located at:
Ministry of Primary Resources & Tourism
Bandar Seri Begawan BB3910
Note: You can also request for the application form via email to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Fill in the application form. You will need to have and provide:
- A copy of the applicant's current passport size photo
- A copy of the identity cards or passports of the members of the company.
- A copy of Certificate of Registration for Business Names Act (Section 16 & 17)
- A copy of Form X, if applicable.
- Submit the form along with the required documents.
- Your application should take up to 6 working days to be processed. You will be contacted by letter on your application status.
For more information, click here
or call them at 238 2822 ext. 2014.