If you have activated your e-darussalam account, your password has been e-mailed to the e-mail address you used during registration.
- Minimum 8 characters
- At least 1 alphanumeric character (i.e. A-Z, 0-9)
- At least 1 special character (e.g. !@#$%^&*)
1. Choose an e-service
Choose an e-service with this logo:
Click the "Apply Online" image next to it:
Choose an e-service, and click to view the page.
If log-in with e-darussalam is available (marked in green), click the "Apply Online" image as below:
2. Log in
You will then be redirected to the e-darussalam log-in page.
You can log in with your IC number and password.
If successful, you will be redirected to the e-service.
The log-in screen will look like one of these:
You can use your IC number and e-darussalam password for both types of log-in screens.
Which e-services require me to log in with my e-darussalam log-in?
Yes. You need to change your password before logging in for the first time.
Click the icon below to change your password:
How do I change my password?
What should I do if I've forgotten my password?
You can check your e-mail inbox first to find the most recent e-mail with the subject "e-darussalam: Password Reset Notification". This e-mail contains your password.
If the e-mail message is not available, you can try method 1 or 2 to reset your password.
If you never received any e-mails containing your password, please see "I never received any e-mails from e-darussalam
Click on "Forget Password
You will need to type in:
• Your IC number
• The e-mail address you registered with
You will be asked to input the Answer to your Personal Question.
After successfully giving the the required information, your password will be reset.
You can also call our Service Desk at +673-2424959.
You will be asked to confirm your personal information, including your Personal Question & Answer.
After successfully giving the required information, your password will be reset.
You will receive an e-mail with the subject "e-darussalam: Password Reset Notification". This e-mail contains your new password.
You are advised to change this password with one that you will be able to remember easily. You can use the "Change Password
Please check your “Junk Mail” folder:
If the e-mail is not in your “Junk Mail” folder, call our Service Desk +673-2424959 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your IC number, full name and contact details.
- You will be asked to verify that the e-mail address you have used for registration is correct and valid.
- If the e-mail address is incorrect, your e-mail address will be updated by the Service Desk.
- If you wish, you may ask the Service Desk to issue you a new password. This will be sent to your e-mail address.
1. First Time Log-In
If this is your first time logging in with your e-darussalam password, please see "Do I need to change my password for the first-time login?"
2. Repeated Failed Attempts
If you are getting the following error message:
Access to this user account is temporarily denied due to repeated failed attempts. Please try again later.
Please wait about 15 minutes before attempting to log in again.
Please make sure you have entered the correct IC number and password.
If you have forgotten your password, you may use the "Forget Password" facility.
3. Other problems
If you are still experiencing problems, please contact the Service Desk +673-2424959 or email@example.com, providing your IC number, full name and contact details.
When using the “Change Password” form, please make sure of the following:
- Correct IC no. has been entered.
- Your new password should fulfil all password criteria:
- Current password has been entered. We recommend that you copy and paste the password in the e-mail message sent to your inbox. It should be the most recent e-mail with the subject title:
- “e-darussalam: Change Password Notification” (if you have previously changed your password), OR
- “e-darussalam: Account Activation Notification” (if you have just activated your account).
If you are still experiencing problems, please contact Service Desk at +673-2424959 or firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your IC number, full name and contact details.